무한스크롤-본문팝업형

Car

2012 RENM Lamborghini Aventador Limited Edition Corsa
XETemplate 2012-08-29 19:13:12

I actually did a PhotoShop render shortly after Lamborghini unveiled the Aventador J or Jota at the 2012 Geneva Auto Show showing a closed coupé version of the one of a kind Jota, and I must admit it did look rather well, somehow I think the idea caught some interest, and as great minds think alike behold the Lamborghini Aventador Limited Edition Corsa by Renm Performance … combining some elements from the Jota with their own development to create something really special. At the moment these photos are still computer renders, but RENM Performance has firm orders for several of these LE-C models, albeit with different option, making each of them unique, just like the factory built Jota. The RENM Performance Aventador LE-C isn’t just an Aventador with some wings and wheels mounted onto it, they actually developed a very impressive, track style super car based on the Aventador. Just take a look at the front, the entire front section has been remodeled with the aggressive looks of the Jota in the back of their minds, it isn’t identical but it does look at least as nice I think. And with the clear carbon fiber you are sure this isn’t adding much weight to the overall car anyway.

8536606875_19e1483d22_k.jpg

사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )
검색